Thursday, May 11, 2017

More blocks

Here is a large jar of pickle wedges.

And a couple of vintage butterflies.

Here is My Little Pony (AKA Buddy) (AKA Hoss) strolling through the patchwork debris at the base of the design wall. I think it is fitting that he is wearing his saddle.

In the lower left hand corner is Buddy's possum toy. When no one is looking, possum moves around the house. This morning, possum was in the bedroom. Around noon, I noticed him in the office. This evening, possum has joined us in the sewing room.

Meanwhile, I'm thinking of having another giveaway. Instead of having to choose between Buddy or Molly's choice of fabric, the winner gets Buddy and Molly in a box.

 Oh, and I made another four spiderweb blocks.

8 comments:

Linda @ kokaquilts said...

Love your 'spiderweb' blocks! Will they all have the yellow outlining row?

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Dying to make pickle dish thingys. We lost our last kitty several years ago, so I could use a couple more hooligans! I am sure the Bassets would share their stuff....

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Love all your blocks - especially the pickle dish. Oh, you couldn't part with those sweeties.

Amy said...

Oh, I can see why Buddy has a new nickname. No problem picking him out in the box picture! Loving the blocks pictures too.

Julierose said...

You've been busy..pickles, b'flies and spiders all coming along so well...hugs, Julierose

Denise from Sacramento said...

Ah the favorite toy! My cats have one of those circle things with the ball in the track. Sometimes they wake me up in the middle of the night - I can hear that ball going round and round. Your spider web is coming along nicely.

Cathy said...

LOL - I was thinking that Buddy's markings looked like a saddle in that picture and then read your remarks. Great minds.... oh, and great blocks. I really love your color choices on the spiderweb blocks. They are on my bucket list. And as much as I adore Molly and her dog, I think our Resident Quilting Supervisors wouldn't want to jeopardize their job security!

Cathy said...

Moving right along on lots of things and that's a good thing...what happened to that vintage stripey star?